Other features include:
- Electronically stabilized readings for consistent results
- Takes temperatures in any order
- Carryng case & probe
- Temperature Averaging
Be sure to grab a clipboard with the tire temperature charts so you can write down the temperatures you take.
The Accutech pyrometer gives you accurate, super-fast response when you need it. It will hold the highest temp reached and compare one temp to another with the push of a button.
The unit has a 2000º Range available in either Fahrenheit or Celcius. Carrying Case included on Deluxe model as well as coiled probe cable. Battery included.
- Records 12 surface temperatures
- Can be instantly recalled
- Extremely fast and accurate
- Reads to 1/10th degree
- Reads fahrenheit or celsius
- Laser sighting for accuracy
- Back light for night use
- Reads temps to 1000º
- Storage pouch included
Build Your Edge even more with Temperature Averaging plus the bonus of a 4 car memory stopwatch with interval timing and more. This Pyrometer can display 12 temps at once, and can store up to 10 sets of tire temps. It has a Coiled cord probe and a nice carrying case.
Not what you're looking for, check out the Deluxe version.
MicroTemp would like to introduce the MT-TQ1! The MT-TQ1 is the first to be released of the professional grade TQ series! The MT-TQ1 goes up to 1400°F, has a 12:1 Distance to Spot Ratio, and comes in a hard plastic carrying case! Other specs include a laser sight, LED spot light, back lit LCD display, High and Lo alarms, Max Min Dif and Avg modes, adjustable emissivity and a thermocouple socket (probe not included) for contact measurement!
- -76°F to 1400°F measure range
- 12:1 distance-to-sight (d:s) ratio
- Laser sight with led spot light!
- Back lit lcd display
- Adjustable emissivity
- Thermocouple socket (probe not incl.)
- High and lo alarm, max, min, dif and avg modes
- Celsius and fahrenheit modes
- Powered by 2 aa batteries
- Hard plastic carrying case!!